Skip to content
Studio Set takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously, and has put in place strong sanitation and safety guidelines to protect our staff and clients.
What we ask of you:
- Arrive at the time of your class to avoid crowding in the studio and come in your workout clothes
- Wear a mask at all times in the studio.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands with soap and water OR use the disinfectant at the entrance
- Wear or bring clean socks to be worn throughout the studio. We also now sell sticky socks
- Bring your own water bottle. We do not provide cups anymore
- Bring a towel/yoga towel to put on your equipment. We now have anti-slip yoga towels you can buy or rent
- Practice 2m (6ft) distancing with your instructor and others in the studio
Disinfect your reformer/mat after your class (leather parts, springs, rails, loops, and footbar)
Sign a health form EVERY time you come into the studio. It ensures you do not show any COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, diarrhea, vomiting, muscle pain, headaches, loss of smell or taste)
Stay home if you show even one of the above mentioned symptoms OR came in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past month
What we are doing for you:
Wear a mask at all times
- Hands are washed upon arrival and between sessions, 20 seconds in hot water
No tactile corrections and social distancing measures are respected at all times
Open windows to provide an optimal aeration of the studio
- To ensure proper cleaning, the reformer loops have been covered with vinyl covers
- Disinfect touched surfaces between sessions (including, but not limited too: door handles, faucets, toilets, light switches). All towels are single use
- Classes are now 50 minutes to allow proper cleaning time
No cash transactions will be accepted
Ensure instructors and staff do not show any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (see symptoms above) when coming to work
Cancel class and stay home if showing any symptoms OR have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past month
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.